I love flying.
A comprehensive set of travel gifts for travelers in their rooms!
Experience collectors tell you about flight and travel.
Through this book, the author delicately shows how various experiences take up special meaning in individual life.
Travel has the power to blur the boundaries between daily and non-daily life.
Crunchy. A bite of tart. Scribble. One letter.
A bite of cream. One more sentence.
The milk tart was crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, and it contained a filling that was sweet and full of milk scent.
* “Everything is unrealistic in Venice. Floating houses, spider web-like streets, restaurants hidden everywhere, people traveling by boat, and fresh skies and chewy gelato.
I think I’d believe it if a rabbit were to pound a mill in the full moon here.
* I watched the total lunar eclipse through a small window attached to the emergency exit.
It was the first time I had seen a lunar eclipse this close. As you fly, you encounter various people and events, and the first of them is a strange and beautiful phenomenon that takes place in the sky.
* Oh, I bought a badge, too.
It has Frieda Carlo’s quote that goes well with Manchester, which is full of personality. “I am my muse,”
On one side, the bright sun rises, and on the other side, the moon coexists in the hazy darkness.
It was a quiet night flight. At that time, as if my mysterious power dominated me, I was not tired after landing.
* As a flight attendant, I always wondered, welcoming countless people who travel every day.
“Do they really like night flights, too?
Have a rare experience where the body follows the spirit.
* My trip required a theme. I fell in love with a picture I saw in a travel magazine and decided on a destination, and went on a trip to see the Christmas parade.
* After baking croissants in Paris, going to Bali for yoga lessons, visiting shrines in kimono in Kyoto, and barista experience in Milan. You will see your own taste in travel.
* Now I know. Living near the Eiffel Tower doesn’t mean you’re facing a turning point in your life.
The subtle smell of sunscreen made me feel better.
Suddenly the indigo sea of Nice came into my head.
* A trip combined with scent always left a strong memory. The road from Helsinki to Sibelius Park.
The journey from finishing a large cinnamon roll with the first meal to arriving at Cafe.
I think of small villages in Avignon, Southern France, and the faces of guides.
The writer’s ability to create a touching story by introducing fantasy to make it easy and fun for children to access with the difficult subject and theme of human life based on memory is amazing.
Mysterious and charming characters and sweet foods.
The artist included materials and heavy topics that did not seem to go well with the work in concise and neat sentences as if they were embroidered one by one.
I love you, remember.
You’ll be sad again if you get your bad memories back. And I can’t come here again.
Remember that your mother is always by your side.
A mysterious and charming character.
Continuing to do what you like to do for fun, and leisure activities in the modern sense.
A variety of hobbies
Just as we can meet a wide variety of people around.
Here, collecting and making are common hobbies around us.
- Video / Board game
- Watching the movies
- Listening to music
- 부대찌개 맛집